Monsanto Company appoints new senior vice president and CFO
Your ads will be inserted here by
Easy Plugin for AdSense.
Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.
Monsanto Company, a biotechnology company, has appointed Pierre Courduroux as the company’s new senior vice president and CFO effective on January 1, 2011.
Courduroux currently serves as Monsanto’s finance lead for its global business operations. Courduroux joined the former Monsanto Company in 1990. During his career, Courduroux has served in a variety of leadership positions throughout Monsanto’s finance organization and across its global operating businesses.
Courduroux recently assumed responsibility for the global finance organization across the company’s crop protection and seeds-and-traits divisions. In this role, he also was responsible for establishing processes in conjunction with the controller’s function, treasury, tax, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, risk management and investment decisions for the world’s leading agriculture business.
Prior to this role, he served as the CFO for Monsanto’s global vegetable business, where he was instrumental in the acquisition of the De Ruiter Seeds business. He also has served in senior finance positions within the areas of corporate strategy, corporate planning, controllership, as well as business operations in Europe and Africa.
“For more than 20 years, Pierre has been a valuable asset to Monsanto and our finance organization,” said Hugh Grant, chairman, president and CEO of Monsanto. “Pierre understands our business, has proven financial expertise, and applies that to executing on our strategic vision. His leadership will provide a key anchor as Monsanto focuses on the operational implementation that will drive the growth in this company over the long term.”
- April 6, 2011 Champions Oncology (formerly Champions Biotechnology) Completes $9.4 Million Financing
- May 3, 2011 Biotechnology startups struggle as venture capitalists seek quick hits
- December 1, 2010 Genstruct, Inc. Changes Name to Selventa as Company Launches Re-branding Effort
- December 4, 2010 Biotechnology
- December 22, 2010 BioM –tv Shows the Hottest News from Bavarian Biotechnology
- December 3, 2010 Pharming awarded ‘Best Biotechnology Company’ by the World Technology Network
- December 15, 2010 Tech Council of Maryland Releases 2011 Legislative Priorities for Technology and Biotechnology
- April 2, 2011 Osborne’s boost to the biotech industry
- January 17, 2011 Biotech co Chiasma raises $5m in debt
- January 26, 2011 GM alfalfa: House struggles with biotechnology
- December 17, 2010 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) Market to 2015 – Rise in the Generic and Biotech Sector will Sustain Growth — Market Research Report
- November 16, 2010 EuropaBio Responds To The Eurobarometer On Biotechnology 2010
- September 21, 2012 BIO Issues Call for Papers and Panel Submissions for 2013 World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioprocessing
- April 7, 2011 Local organic insiders watching closely as Monsanto sued over seed patents
- December 5, 2010 The Week in Review
- October 23, 2012 The BIO Convention in China
- December 19, 2010 $1.8m Laboratory crop construction begins
- November 26, 2010 Biotechnology Industry 2010 Yearbook – Top Biologics, Biosimilars, Licensing and Financing, Mergers and Acquisitions
- December 23, 2010 Inflection Phase Establishes Regulatory Science Consultancy
- March 5, 2011 Grifols receives FDA approval for Alphanate to treat vCJD